
That's the good news. The bad news is that I wasn't that impressed.
While at Target today - and purely by accident - I found an endcap in the shoe department with the signature zig-zag Missoni boxes. This was mid-day, so there were only a few left; size 5, 6 1/2, 10 and 11 of these pumps (shown here) and one child-size pair of the ballet flats. At $22.99, I felt the flats were a better buy, even for kids' shoes...though in inspecting the quality, I could tell that these would only last a kid one season (if that). As for the pumps: perhaps I just came upon a bad batch, but each one had flaws -- poor stiching, heel scuffs, glue globs, etc. And at $39.99, I wouldn't have bought them even if they'd had my size.
If all indicators are correct, however, quality won't detract this line from selling out. Racked.com is reporting that there was a 4-hour wait to get into the Missoni for Target pop-up shop at NYC's FNO on Thursday and that it completely sold out. And a quick web search shows that some of the goods are already showing up on eBay.