Monday, February 13, 2012

WILD CHILD STORIES X COTTON FACE VINTAGE


Hey Guys! 
Hope you are all having a marvelous Monday...
As promised, here are the finished shots from the decadent vs grunge themed "Russian Roulette" shoot I did for Cotton Face Vinatge. The pieces are absolutely amazing, and bar the extremely cold weather it was a really fun day of shooting, I find it always helps when you have an amazing team to shoot with!

Photography: Sean McCormack
Styling: Sinead Lally













In case you guys missed it I filmed a wee behind-the-scenes video of our exploits on the day, its the first of what will hopefully be many, so please do let me know what you think, and what I can improve on!
Check it out here


Excitingly enough, these shots are featured on the Asos Market place, so you can check them out here if you like, and if you're too lazy, here's a screengrab!


Let me know what you guys make of the shots, I'd really love to hear your thoughts
And as always, thanks for reading,
Peace,
Wild Child,
x

Blog Archive